Welcome to Women Make a Difference
- Are you looking to meet business women in Albuquerque?
- Do you like diverse networking groups?
- Are you looking for a professional group that is non-exclusive?
- Do you want to surround yourself with other entrepreneurs who might be looking for you?
Since 2001, ‘Women Make a Difference – Resources for Connecting Women’ has held a monthly luncheon to help business women make more connections. There are no membership dues. Here’s how it works:
- Come for lunch when it fits your schedule (the 2nd Friday of each month)
- Receive timely eblast announcements about upcoming events
- Content rich presentations full of relevant information for personal and professional growth
- Network with other women business owners and entrepreneurs
We host a luncheon the second Friday of each month at Tanoan Country Club. Networking begins at 11:30am with the formal program at 11:45am. Specified “table networking” time is built into the agenda with more opportunities to network directly following the event. The main objective is to meet new people and make new contacts.
Attend the luncheon when it suits your schedule. You will love the exciting energy, impactful stories, and friendly camaraderie. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming luncheon.
Dedicated to helping you make connections,
Val Romero, Founder