Dawn Nieto-Gouy – Essential Style
Networking events are one of those few occasions when it’s very important to pay attention to the message your clothing and appearance are creating. It’s a time when you’re meeting with people who do not know you, whose opinion and reaction to you is important to your goals, and when your confidence level just may need a little boost. A positive personal image is an invitation to others to get to know the person behind such a well presented-image. If just thinking about your wardrobe gives you an anxiety attack or bores you, but what you’ve just read rings true, a Networking Cluster may be exactly what you need.
Your 4-Hour session includes:
- Organizing of a 5-8-piece Cluster (a small group of well coordinated clothing pieces and accessories brought together for a specific purpose).
- Identifying you ideal wardrobe neutral and accent color.
- Selecting a pattern—print, stripe or plaid—to inspire the color scheme of you cluster.
- A digital interactive lookbook of your Networking Cluster, with 8-10 different looks, to refer to when getting dressed.
- A shop-able catalog of pieces you can use to expand your cluster.
- 1 month of style support via email/text/interactive lookbook (it’s easy!).
So let’s get started. Schedule your Networking Cluster styling session today!
Questions? Call Dawn at 505-301-2502